Comment on page
Managing Individual Clients
If you're a for-hire lobbying firm, one of the complexities you undertake is managing the interests of varied and numerous clients.
We've detailed two options below for you to better manage your different client's interests.
Recommended Approach For organizations actively working with clients and coordinating lobbying efforts before formally registering activity, we recommend using the approach detailed below.
To do this:
- 1.First, create a tag for each of your clients (in our example, we'll use the
Wisconsin Nurses Association). Make sure this tag is private.
- 2.Subscribe to your tag.
- 3.Next, navigate to a bill your client cares about:
- 4.Click the "Assign Tag" button, and select the clients you'd like to associate to a bill:
- 5.You should associate every bill your client cares about with the
Wisconsin Nurses Associationtag.
- 6.Any employee that supports the
Wisconsin Nurses Associationshould subscribe to that tag so as to be kept up to date on bills relating to the client:
✔️ And that's it, you're all done!
When you register a client's lobbying activity (or interest) with the government, our system will automatically pick up that lobbying activity and link your activity to a client:
Read more about subscribing to lobbying principals at the resource below:
This is an area we're actively exploring additional development solutions, and will share more at a later date.